Peace Tree by DX
This Peace Tree is created to help people with their confidence and how to approach others.
Isn’t a natural or born thing to please everybody or trying to charm a love one. That’s why I’m giving few advice.
1st. It starts with chemistry.
For many, when 2 people meet, each one only go by their own way and what they like. So the relation/session can be like that:
If it never works out, its because it has to be like that:
Yes, ladies are there to provide a great experience but you have to follow them. You have to follow the chemistry and not only “By The Book”. Of course, when chemistry isn’t there, its easier to blame everything and others. That’s why negativity got bigger and it looks fun to criticize but you must not forget 2 things. 1: There is people behind those screens. 2: If you are capable to blame, be ready to receive the blame.
Now, you gonna ask me how to get the chemistry. So here few advice on how to approach someone inside or outside the business (yes, a person still a person everywhere) :
- Never judge. If the person has the ugliest shoes ever, you don’t say it and you don’t think about it. This same person can be a billionaire or can be the one who is gonna save your love ones. Plus, judgement and negativity aren’t attractive.
- I already said it but I’ll repeat it: Confidence is key. You’ll never get what you want if you never make a move. But you have to make it properly. It takes practices, if you fail, its all good, just do it again and again until you get it.
- Be cool. If you are the coolest person in the place (not the cutest or the richest) all ladies will like you. If she doesn’t like you, then you aren’t the problem, it is just not The One. Its for you to define whats cool as well.
- Find a passion or something you like to do in your spare time. Why? Because you are going to focus on something else than “why she or he doesn’t like me”. Plus, you may find “The One” in the same passion than you and this is where a strong connection starts.
- Be happy. How? Do sex more often.
This is what I got in my mind for now, I might refine this text as well in this upcoming month if I got more inspiration. I hope it helps many and I’ll wish you good luck and a Happy New Year ♥♥♥♥♥
PS: the Tree is a Bonsai. Real culture Asians inspired me because they are the most introvert person and this is mainly why I have created this part. Don’t focus on what you don’t like and show you have have best instead.